Re: I can't save/upload any lots to the sims 4 gallery.

by sadmikan

Original Post

I can't save/upload any lots to the sims 4 gallery.

★★ Novice

I made a Lot awhile ago and I wanted to upload it to the gallery, but it kept popping up with 'There was an error with saving this Lot to My Libary.' it did the same with just saving it and with uploading sims, and other lots do the same aswell. Its been doing this for several months now and i've reinstalled the game 3 times and deleted everything in My Libary, so far nothing has worked. Please help?

Message 1 of 15 (10,222 Views)

Hero

Are you using custom content on that lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 15 (10,167 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No, i've tried to upload houses in the game already as well. It didn't work either.

Message 3 of 15 (10,157 Views)

Hero

But downloading works ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 15 (10,154 Views)

★★ Novice

Nope.

Message 5 of 15 (10,146 Views)

Hero

Did you check on your firewall/antivirus settings if something is blocking the connection ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 15 (10,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can download content and save households (I can't share households) but I can't save lots or share them. My game is in Spsnish, it says: "Se ha producido un error al guardar este solar en tu biblioteca." 

Message 7 of 15 (10,054 Views)

Hero

Were you never able or is this something new ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 15 (10,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Very strange! I would first start with repairing game:

1. Go to My games in Origin
  2. Right click on The Sims 4
  3. Select 'repair game'

See if that helps

If that doesn't help try creating a clean game.

1. Go to My Documents\Electronic Arts\
  2. Rename The Sims 4 (Los Sims 4 for you) to something else "The Sims 4 temporary" for example
  3. Start the game, create a new sim and then quickly build a house (a square for example) and see if you can upload that to the gallery.

If that helps you can try moving 'saves' from the temporary folder back to the new The Sims 4/Los Sims 4 to get your house back but this might not work. 

If that doesn't help then there is something wrong with your connection. As Crin said, check if your Firewall/Antivirus is blocking connections.

This page can give you an idea of all the programs that might block the connection: http://help.ea.com/en/article/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin/

Please let me know if this helps, if it doesn't we will have to do some connection troubleshooting Standard smile

Message 9 of 15 (10,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It does not even show that little cloud thingy what do I do

Message 10 of 15 (9,517 Views)