Re: I can't reinstall my sims3 expansion pack I purchased.

by akeelyi5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't reinstall my sims3 expansion pack I purchased.

★★★ Newbie

I can't reinstall my sims3 expansion pack I purchased. I had to purchase a new laptop and it let me download sim3 and sims4 (including the sims4 expansion packs) but it won't let me reinstall my sims3 expansions but does say it's in my library. Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (472 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I figured it out. I had to go to my library click on sims 3 and under play there's the option more. Click expansion packs, go to details then click the settings icon and then you have to click cancel download and then resume in order to re download the expansion pack. It takes a while because you have to do it for each expansion pack but I eventually figured it all out.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (465 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I figured it out. I had to go to my library click on sims 3 and under play there's the option more. Click expansion packs, go to details then click the settings icon and then you have to click cancel download and then resume in order to re download the expansion pack. It takes a while because you have to do it for each expansion pack but I eventually figured it all out.

Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)