I can't register my Sims 3!

by Randih3

Original Post

I can't register my Sims 3!

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought my sims 3 game and now it won't let me register the game. I have it already on my other laptop but I just got a new one and I want to download it onto origin but it won't let me. I haven't registered the code at all yet (on thesims3.com or origin) so I don't know what is wrong with it. I can't play anything else until I can download the sims! Long story short, I don't know what is wrong with my code and I don't want to use one off online.  The origional sims is the only game I cannot download.

Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)

Re: I can't register my Sims 3!

Hero

If you have it on your other laptop, how did you install it there ? Through Origin ? DVD ? Did you have to make an Origin account and enter the code there ? If you did this, does the game not show up on your myGames on the client with that account you registeted it on ?

Base game definitely does not show on your public myPage. Questions is if you have it on another account.

If you don't know or are sure that it was never regsitered, only a customer support game advisor can help you further.

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)