Original Post

I can't open Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I downloaded the game, Sims 4, for free on origin because of it's promotion before until May 28. I was playing and saw that you can download the grim guitar and I decided to check it out. I logged in on my account on EA and started to click to see if I can download the free content. But once I got to origin to download the content, it asked me to give it the product or cd key for the sims 4.
How is this making it more difficult? I don't know how to find the cd key on origin and I can't find the sims 4 on my game library on origin instead it's replaced with the Sims 4 create-a-sim demo. But I legit downloaded the free sims 4 from before. I even played it before it came to this.
How can we reproduce this experience? I want my sims 4 back. I was even excited to know it's free and I have been playing it ever since. Help me, please.

Please, I really want my sims 4 back. I was so excited to even know it's free and I have been playing it ever since.

Message 1 of 4 (270 Views)

Re: I can't open Sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Sappykiddo

Are you sure you logged in the same account where your game was registered?
Use your e-mail address to log in. The same e-mail address you used when you were creating your account

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes I’m pretty sure that I’m logged in on the same account. But I’ll try to do it again once I got to use my desktop. Thank you for this

Message 3 of 4 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Sappykiddo 

Clear Origin cache.
- https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

If that doesn't help uninstall Sims Demo and Origin and download the new version of Origin from here
 http://origin.com/download

I think that this demo was a reason for this

Message 4 of 4 (233 Views)