I can't move the screen

by pandagirl1200

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't move the screen

★★★ Newbie

I can't do the drag and click movement I can only so the double click on the sims and if i put my mouse at the edge of the screen it will move but it takes a lot longer to get places and I like the drag and click thingy better.

Message 1 of 12 (67,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't move the screen

★★★★ Novice

just had this same problem tried everything to fix it and then i realized in the upper right hand corner if you click on the video camera icon it will show 2 video cameras, a sims 4 camera and a sims 3, somehow mine clicked onto sims 3 which was causing the problem, once i click sims 4 camera everything went back to normal and i can now drag and move, hope this helps! 

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (66,559 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Check in the options if nothing changed. Putting edge scrolling on might work a bit easier...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (67,273 Views)

★★★★ Novice

just had this same problem tried everything to fix it and then i realized in the upper right hand corner if you click on the video camera icon it will show 2 video cameras, a sims 4 camera and a sims 3, somehow mine clicked onto sims 3 which was causing the problem, once i click sims 4 camera everything went back to normal and i can now drag and move, hope this helps! 

Message 3 of 12 (66,560 Views)

★ Novice
This was my exact problem. . . Thanks a million! I love the internet! That is all!!!
Message 4 of 12 (65,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank

you 🙏🏻 😂

Message 5 of 12 (61,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is the exact thing that happened. Thank you!
Message 6 of 12 (60,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont see any video camera in the top right corner?

Message 7 of 12 (58,040 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Lor_cal 

You need to start the Sims 4 then Continue or load a game before it is there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 8 of 12 (58,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MrsPasanen Thank you so much!! that fixed it immediately thank you!!
Message 9 of 12 (46,234 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MrsPasanen THANK YOU!!
Message 10 of 12 (38,473 Views)