Re: I can't log in my account?!?!?!

by daisy9403

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

It is not fixed. I can log into the Sims 3 site, but get the "invalid account" message when I try to log into the store pages. It seems to be somewhat intermittent (i.e., sometimes I can get in and sometimes I can't). I'm having similar experiences with 4 browsers (IE, Chrome, and Firefox for Windows and Safari on iOS.

Message 11 of 22 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue for 3 days now. I got in once in 3 days and when I do it seems super random and impossible to duplicate. Its driving me crazy

Message 12 of 22 (458 Views)

EA app Team

Ok, thank you for letting me know it's still not working, @NGreeters@daisy9403@siburyo. We will look into this and I will let you know here once it's fixed Wink

-Mai

Message 13 of 22 (452 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi,
I'm having the same problem today. Looking forward to a fix.
Message 14 of 22 (435 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have been having this problem for the last two days, I was just on the phone with EA to help with it and they was having the same problem. I was still getting help and whoops the phone hung up now I have to contact them again.

But at first he was saying something to do with there servers is the reason why. I hope so!

Message 15 of 22 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here AGAIN. Just got a new computer, got everything downloaded and went to grab my store stuff and...no. Obviously it is the correct login - I logged in HERE didn't I?!?! Aarrggh. I just want my previous store purchases before EA abandons Sims 3!

Message 16 of 22 (411 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mbgreenleaf@Shywolf100@lovlyb@2014Rosie Did you try the in game download for already purchased store items?

Message 17 of 22 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@roberta591 Yup, sure did. Invalid login information Frown

Message 18 of 22 (395 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems to be working now. I don't want to speak too soon... it might stop... but right now it looks good. I'll check again in an hour or so.

Message 19 of 22 (378 Views)

★ Novice

I can log in through the website but my game launcher won't log me in making it impossible to download the thing I just bought.

Message 20 of 22 (373 Views)