Re: I can’t load my logs when a household is on the lot

by DiamondHeartXYZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t load my logs when a household is on the lot

★ Novice

Okay so in my sims four game Every time you try to enter a lot with a household in it the game will just be stuck on the loading screen and never load the lot. Entering the lot in build mode works just fine. I’ve tried replacing entire households, checking for them wearing broken cc (none are) and demolishing the building on the lots and adding different ones. NOTHING. WORKS. I wasted my money on Island Living only for it to not even WORK PROPERLY. I’ve checked all mymods and cc to make sure they’re updated and all of them are fine. So it’s not the mods. So what is it?

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@DiamondHeartXYZ 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@DiamondHeartXYZ 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

★ Novice

It turned out to be old mod files that were messing it up. Didn’t check dates. Thank you 

Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)