I can't install The Sims 3 Generations & The Sims 3 Pets because I never got a game code

by feliperamos8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't install The Sims 3 Generations & The Sims 3 Pets because I never got a game code

★ Novice

I bought both expansion packs, The Sims 3 Generations & The Sims 3 Pets, on the oficial website, made the download via the origin app on my windows 8 pc and when I tried to install them, I was asked for a game code. The origin FAQs said these codes should be on the confirmation email I got after the purchase. Well, they're NOT. I checked on this forum, and some people had a similar problem with other games and the solution was to check the "i" on the game icon on the Origin app, where the code should be. For my installed games and expansion packs, it is there, but for those that I'm trying to install, there's no information about any code.
Anyone has any idea on how I could fix this problem?

Message 1 of 2 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't install The Sims 3 Generations & The Sims 3 Pets because I never got a game code

★ Novice

Never mind... I contacted their online support and got another email with the codes

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (667 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can't install The Sims 3 Generations & The Sims 3 Pets because I never got a game code

★ Novice

Never mind... I contacted their online support and got another email with the codes

Message 2 of 2 (668 Views)