Re: I can't find my sims?

by Destiel2014

Original Post

I can't find my sims?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I'm having a problem finding the sims that I have made and I have saved for the sims for CAS demo.

I went to the usual location in the library. And noticed that the only sims there were the default sims made by maxis. 

I have checked through all of the folders off to the side and still cannot find them. 

I also checked to see if it was a glitch by exiting and re-loading the game 3 times.

Any help?

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)

Hero

The should be in the following folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4casdemo\tray

There's 5 files per household. Do you have any files in there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello again, I checked the files and there wasn't a "tray" folder. The only folders in there were:
_Installer
Data
Game
Support
I did check in each folder to see if maybe it was in one of those. However, it was not.
Message 3 of 5 (224 Views)

Hero

You're checking in programs. You need to check in documents

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Alright I have found the tray folder. There are alot of .sgi & .hhi files. But how do I open them into my cas sim game?
Message 5 of 5 (209 Views)