I can't find my product code

by FoodEater5000

Original Post

I can't find my product code

★ Novice

So I've gotten a new update on my computer and have done a few resets on my computer and that is when I found the sims but when I looked at my emails my email changed on my old account and now I can't find the code. I have the manual with me and I don't know where to look to find this code so I can get the game on this new account since my other one changed

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: I can't find my product code

Hero
HI @FoodEater5000

if you have it on your account, you shouldn't need the code. Just download the game through Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (254 Views)

★ Novice
Well I just found out that my email has been changed. Probably a hacker that took my account. I just need to change my email.
Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

★ Novice
Because I also have realized that I lost my manual and I can’t find my code for the game in my emails.
Message 4 of 5 (240 Views)

Hero

Hi @FoodEater5000

then you need to contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (235 Views)