I can't even create a Sim

by Chloe2907

Original Post

I can't even create a Sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I left the game to install yesterday whilst I was at work and when I was finished it had successfully installed.

I tried to load the game once and it didn't work so I exited and then reloaded and it got through the titles fine.

I then got into the Create A Sim and the parts of the sim were all over the screen, similar to bad Custom Content on the Sims 3 when babies would take over the full screen with their arms and legs. I then managed to get through the Create A Sim with great difficulty and moved my sim in and everything was fine on the neighbourhood screen.  However once I moved my Sim in the graphics went exactly the same and trees were sprawled all over the screen.

I bought the disc version of the game and then installed from there onto my windows 7 laptop, any help would be appreciated! thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (113 Views)

Re: I can't even create a Sim

Hero

@Chloe2907 Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)