Re: I can't download the sims 4 cats and dogs

by Jossickle

Original Post

I can't download the sims 4 cats and dogs

★★ Novice

I pre-ordered the expansion pack some months ago, then it showed up as owned. Today the game was released and I clicked the download button, then it was written "preparing" but after some seconds a window pops up saying that there was an error downloading, I already tried to uninstall origin, but nothing changes... I can't download my pre-ordered game... please help

Message 1 of 11 (3,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We are a lot to face this same problem unfortunately !

Message 2 of 11 (3,449 Views)

★★ Novice

I really hope they fix this because we waited much too long to have our furry friends...

Message 3 of 11 (3,434 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been waiting forever, I preordered it and I don't even get to play this freaking game. Its not fair.

Message 4 of 11 (3,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

CANCEL YOUR 'PREORDER' YOU HAVE NOT PAID FOR GAME YET. I PAID FOR THIS GAME THE DAY IT WAS ANNOUNCED AND I WAS STILL ABLE TO CANCEL. WHEN YOU HAVE CANCELLED GO AND BUY THE GAME AGAIN AND THEN IT WILL DOWNLOAD. FINALLY ABLE TO PLAY IT! 

chrome_2017-11-12_00-14-07.png

Message 5 of 11 (3,295 Views)

★★ Novice

The game was released yesterday....I can't cancel it, I already own it but I can't download it....

Message 6 of 11 (3,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@yfets If you pre-ordered it before the release date check your orders on the website and you should be able to cancel it. If you bought it after release and its not working I cant help you I am afraid as its not what my situation was Frown

Message 7 of 11 (3,241 Views)

★ Novice
Me too it's been days I first thought it was the servers getting over run but it's days later and still nothing I don't know what to do
Message 8 of 11 (3,197 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@yfets  C&D should download when you boot your computer if you have Origin set to load when you boot - you should not have to do anything. I have to manually start Origin and C&D started to download when I started Origin. Did you buy C&D from Origin? If you bought it from another vendor and used the code to add the pack to Origin you need to check if Origin accepted the code.

Message 9 of 11 (3,190 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TypicalBootSS  Did you buy the pack through Origin? Does Origin show you own the pack?

Message 10 of 11 (3,189 Views)