Re: I can't customize my Sim's personality

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

I can't customize my Sim's personality

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the free version of Sims 4, but when I'm creating my Sim I can't choose the personality?? I can only choose the aspiration (either athlete, chef, painter, or trend-setter) but when I do, it selects the traits for me, and I cant choose them by myself. It's really annoying, please tell me if this is a glitch or if the game is designed that way. I really want to customize my Sim's personality so this is really disappointing for me :P

Message 1 of 4 (4,885 Views)

Hero

Hi @SiilverZeppelin 

did you choose to do the tutorial ? I think in tutorial mode you can't pick.

Just play through it and then you should be able to do some changes or play without it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (4,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi guys!

Unfortunately I have also been have these issues aswell I don't know what is wrong but am trying to figure it out still.

Have a good day

I'm back

Hello all! I have found out the issue! All you need to do is not click to answer the questions and you will have options for traits!

You welcome.

[CM Edit - Merged back to back posts together. Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. Don't forget you can always add more to your previous post by selecting Edit from the right-side menu on the post. Thanks!]

Message 3 of 4 (3,186 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Sul Sul, everyone.

It appears thread necromancy has been performed on this older thread. To help avoid the spread of zombies, I'm going to go ahead and close it.

However, if you are having the same issues, please feel free to create a new thread and we'll be happy to help.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (3,125 Views)