I can't connect to the gallery in the Sims 4

by Hallie22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't connect to the gallery in the Sims 4

★★★ Apprentice

I can't connect to the gallery in the sims 4 anymore. It's been that way for a while now, and it still isn't fixed. I have no mods installed.

Message 1 of 6 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't connect to the gallery in the Sims 4

★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen  That was a useful tip. I had changed my game to laptop mode. It wasn't the legacy edition. I changed that back. That didn't solve the problem. But it got me thinking, maybe I changed some other settings that could have caused this. So I set it back to standard settings. And now the gallery works again. Thank you very much.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (351 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Hallie22 What platform are you playing on?
Message 2 of 6 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@PoptartJuniper  I'm playing on Origin.

Message 3 of 6 (482 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@PoptartJuniper  or Windows 10. Is that what you meant by platform? It's still not working. I don't know why. 

Message 4 of 6 (400 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Hallie22 

Do you use the Legacy Edition? If so you do not have access to the Online Gallery.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (375 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@jpkarlsen  That was a useful tip. I had changed my game to laptop mode. It wasn't the legacy edition. I changed that back. That didn't solve the problem. But it got me thinking, maybe I changed some other settings that could have caused this. So I set it back to standard settings. And now the gallery works again. Thank you very much.

Message 6 of 6 (352 Views)