I can't connect to the Gallery, help?

by uncreativeirene

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't connect to the Gallery, help?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello! I'm having an issue connecting to the Gallery.. When I enter The Sims 4, I am automatically offline, and when I try to connect, I get a message saying it is impossible to connect. I've tried entering the Gallery through my internet browser, but to no avail; I get a message saying something is wrong and that I should try again later. Are the online services currently down or under maintenance, or could this be an individual problem?

Thank you in advance for any further replies!

Message 1 of 9 (725 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't connect to the Gallery, help?

Not that I know of, how is it now?

Do you have the online access checked in the options menu? Or do you have security software that might be blocking the connection?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (692 Views)

All Replies

Not that I know of, how is it now?

Do you have the online access checked in the options menu? Or do you have security software that might be blocking the connection?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (693 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! Thank you so much for your answer! I just opened my game, and I am able to connect to the Gallery now. There is a small delay to show new items, but other than that, everything seems to be working normally, so I believe the online services were indeed unavailable at the time I made this question. Thumbs upStandard smile

Message 3 of 9 (678 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I actually just reinstalled Sims 4 because I got a new laptop.. idk if that could have anything to do with it. Mine wont connect though. I can press connect over and over and all it does it freeze up for a few seconds then says it still cant connect. I've tried turning my firewall off and my antivirus. I'm not sure what else to do.

Message 4 of 9 (669 Views)

@kaeeemarieee could you make your own topic and give a bit more info on your computer, like do you have a Mac or Windows? What version?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 9 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. It's been like this for weeks. I tried the firewall and my anti-virus, but that stuff had never given me trouble before. I can't seem to connect in the game, but I can on my browser.

Thank you in advance!

Message 6 of 9 (640 Views)

@reddrose108 could you make your own topic and give a bit more info on your computer, like do you have a Mac or Windows? What version?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 7 of 9 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I'm trying to get online after I realized I was offline in the gallery. It says try again later, and on the menu section of the game to log in if I hit go online nothing happens. Bumming me out because I just bought one of the bundles... 

PLEASE HELP ME <<<<<

Message 8 of 9 (524 Views)

Hero

Could you try again today ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (509 Views)