I can't connect to The Sims 4 Gallery in the game!

by tgriffith62583

Original Post

Re: I can't connect to The Sims 4 Gallery in the game!

Champion (Retired)

@BigBoabS1989Sometimes the gallery goes off line for short periods of time. It happens to all of us and can be very frustrating.

Usually if you just wait a bit you can then connect.

Be sure you have a stable internet connection and clear your browser caches.

You could also try going to the on-line gallery to check if gallery access is not available.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 21 of 23 (1,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I have done everything I can think of and what has been described here to fix it. But it still just shows 'Attempting To Connect...'

It's been this way for half an hour, and the Gallery site is up.

Is there another way to fix this?

Message 22 of 23 (1,241 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @braigwenluliel,

What you're reporting occuring now, would not be driven by the same cause from back in 2015 when this thread was opened. This thread would be a little outdated in that regard. Can you open a new thread please for this or check if there's an existing, current one to join in with? I'll close this in the meantime.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 23 of 23 (1,183 Views)