Dot.: I can't click except for angle control.

by kreatora

Original Post

I can't click except for angle control.

★★★ Newbie

( *English is not my native language so I used a Google translator to wrote this post )

First of all, when you start the game, there should be a gray bar at the bottom, right? ( control pause, play, and time. . . )

But I can't see that bar.

And I can't click anything except for screen angle control.

Honestly, it may be because I haven't cleaned things like CC files and mods for a long time....

so.. what should i do..?

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: I can't click except for angle control.

Hero (Retired)
@susbsua

Probably you have outdated UIC mod. But you may have other outdated mods and CCs as well.
After each update, most scripts mods, and a large part CC will be spoiled and will spoil the game. Checking what broke down this time after the patch, and replacing these broken ones by a new updated version or deleting these is the price the player pays for using CC and mods. So simply you have some outdated mods or CC causing it.
1. Move the mods folder to the desktop.
2. Find and delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder. Delete also all folders with the word "cache" in the name.
3. Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library - right-click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
4. Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder and check if the game is working now properly without mods
5. Check if there are new updated versions of the mods and CC you are using.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods one by one every time checking if the game is OK.
Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method. (Divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)