Re: I can't age up even thought my sims age bar is full

by crinrict

Original Post

I can't age up even thought my sims age bar is full

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I've got the two main expansions (Get to Work & Get Together) oh and also the free packs pretty much.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, but I've downloaded some custom content but none of them has an issue with this or clashes with this. Other sims that don't have a full age bar can blow out the candles but my one sim that has her age bar filled can't blow out candles but can only celebrate.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pretty much can't blow out the candles, I know its not a big of a deal but its really annoying. I might try to find a mod that automatically ages them up instead of depending on the cake.
What do you expect to see? I pretty much expect to see the "Blow out candles" for my teen sim that has her age bar filled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hey, thanks for spending the time to help me if anyone answers, I'll really appreciate it. I have a household with 3 roommates, 2 of them are vanilla characters, I just added a guy to the household. And before you ask me, yes I have custom content/mods but I've checked each and every one of them that might "clash" with the "blow out candles" option. I've removed some mods and at first I thought it fixed it but it didn't. Here's where it gets interesting, my other sims that don't have their age bar full and flashing can blow out the candles and put candles on the cake just fine like its not even a problem, but my one character that has her age bar full can't blow out the candles but she can put candles and celebrate, only celebrate. I'm wondering why its only her out of everyone, So far its only with people that has full age bar and thats why I'm aging them up before it gets full (Near full)

Is there any solutions to this? and sorry about my english, I've only been studying english for 3 years now and its probably not the best but hopefully you'll understand me

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Hero

Hi @XxXSoUlMaTeXxX

I'm moving this to tech section for troubleshooting. Since you are using mods, I can't take this as bug report. Please remove all your mods and try without.

If it still doesn't work, did you create the Sim yourself or did you download it somewhere ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (163 Views)

★ Novice
I think its from the sims itself, only added one other character but its only happening to the vanilla character. Okay thank you
Message 3 of 4 (160 Views)

Hero

Did you download the Sims somewhere ? Maybe one of the mods corrupted the Sim or it has one of the traits that makes it 'immortal' still but I haven't seen that in a teen.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)