I can't access Midnight Hollow GoldThe Sims 3 world. It is not in the Main Menubut is installed. No one can help this issue. Please somebody help.

by Gramcrackrs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't access Midnight Hollow GoldThe Sims 3 world. It is not in the Main Menubut is installed. No one can help this issue. Please somebody help.

★★ Apprentice

I don't know where to go for help.  You have no catagory for this I am so tired and unhappy dealing with this.  I purchased the Midnight Hollow world from the Sims Store yesterday and it says it's installed ( the launcher installed area ) but it does not show up in the Main Menu when I click on New Game.  I have been dealing with trying to get help since yesterday afternoon.  No one has helped .  I have posted in The Store forum on the Official TS3 Community site and there are others with this same issue but no answere or even if this is going to be resolved.  If it isn't I want my Sim Points back all 3900, and the 180 that are just missing for no reason.

Message 1 of 12 (3,837 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't access Midnight Hollow GoldThe Sims 3 world. It is not in the Main Menubut is installed. No one can help this issue. Please somebody help.

Hero

So it's working now ? 

If so, please accept a solution so that others see that this is sovled and what the solution was.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (3,960 Views)

All Replies

Re: I can't access Midnight Hollow GoldThe Sims 3 world. It is not in the Main Menubut is installed. No one can help this issue. Please somebody help.

[ Edited ]
Hero

Try reinstalling all Store Content following the method here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

Also is your game updated to 1.57 ?

For the missing SimPoints you will need to contact a customer support game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Describe your issue with a few words
  4. Select Product: The Sims 3
  5. Select Category: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  6. Select Platform: PC
  7. Click Find solution
  8. Scroll down and click I still need help
  9. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (3,799 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you.  You must be a Saint.Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 12 (3,789 Views)

Hero

So it's working now ? 

If so, please accept a solution so that others see that this is sovled and what the solution was.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (3,961 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Actually, I was giving aTthank You because you gave me something to try and therefore Hope.  After reinstalling the worlds and then the lots I couldn't wait so went into my game and Midnight Hollow was there and it came up and I played the Doe family for about 5 minutes and all seemed well.  This morning I finished installing the Store stuff but haven't been back in my game yet.  I was planning on going to TS3 Community Store Technical forum and posting in one of the threads I had there how my problem was solved.  Again, Many thanks to those who figured this problem out. 

Message 5 of 12 (3,756 Views)

Re: I can't access Midnight Hollow GoldThe Sims 3 world. It is not in the Main Menubut is installed

★★★ Newbie

I been having the same issue. I purchase midnight hollow and roaring hieght and i am unable to play. i've been trying to fix this issue for a week now. EA made sure they took their dam money from my account but the stupid crap will not work. I will be putting in a claim with my bank to get all my coins back from EA. I will never again buy a downloadable game from EA/Origin 

Message 6 of 12 (3,300 Views)

Re: I can't access Midnight Hollow GoldThe Sims 3 world. It is not in the Main Menubut is installed

★★ Apprentice

I am so sorry crinrict, that I didn't seen the 'solution' thing when I was last here!  It's wonderful having a solution!   I wrote it down just in case that ever hapens again.  

Message 7 of 12 (3,281 Views)

★★ Apprentice

twinsims212, I am so sorry  you're having that problem.  Check crinricts solution for my problem here, in this thread, it works!

Message 8 of 12 (3,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem too. I've always purchase download games from EA/Origin and never had this problem. I have also read that many people have been having this problem. There is no information or contact number that we can call to resolve the problem. BAD BUSINESS EA!! I advice you to put a claim in with your bank and get your money back. I put in a claim and recieved my money back in ten days. I will NEVER again buy download games from EA/Origin. EA/Origin needs to get it together. 

Message 9 of 12 (3,207 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you Standard smile . I recieved my refund and i'm happy with that. Whelp it's about time I kick my thirteen years habit with the sims lol I'm done. Have a blessful day and thank you for taking the timeout to help me Standard smile

Message 10 of 12 (3,201 Views)