I can not modify the body

by Pongitro

Original Post

I can not modify the body

★ Novice

Hi! I have a problem: I can not modify the body of my sims. What happens: I can even modify only a part of it, but then I can only modify arm. If I do anything beyond that, I can only, as I said, modify the arm. Frown Please help me!

(Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian, and I'm using Google Translate).

Message 1 of 6 (264 Views)

Re: I can not modify the body

Hero

What happens exactly when you try to modify anything else ? Can you not grab it or does it not do anything ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (251 Views)

★ Novice

I can only modify the arm to the shoulder joint of the forearm.

Message 3 of 6 (244 Views)

Hero

Yes but can you not grab the other parts ? Does the mouse jerk around or why can't you modify the rest ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (236 Views)

★ Novice

I'll be as specific as possible: the mouse can go through any part of the body yes, but I was only able to modify the part that I just mentioned. So that only that part is selected.

Message 5 of 6 (230 Views)

Hero

I'll link that in the bug thread then. Can you post there ? It's stickied in this forum.

I don't have a solution unfortunatley.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (224 Views)