by LucianoMedice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can not dig in Selvadorada

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to excavate land in Selvadorada and you may have the same problem as me
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim resumes and cancels the action and in doing so, it does nothing
What do you expect to see? I hope the problem is solved and I can dig without any problem
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This error occurs when excavating land in Selvadorada

Hello, good evening!
   I'm having a problem with 'Jungle Adventures' since I installed the same. My problem is this: whenever I click on 'Dig' on land lying on the ground my Sim simply 'restarts' and cancels the action, it does not do it and this bug is very annoying. I wish you could sort this out, as I see it, it's a bug in the animation. Waiting for answers! Standard smile

Message 1 of 22 (1,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can not dig in Selvadorada

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

After renaming, repair your game by right clicking on the game in Origin.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 22 (2,011 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @LucianoMedice

have you tried repairing your game yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 22 (1,304 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Yes, I have tried to repair my game and I still have the same problem

Message 3 of 22 (1,302 Views)

Hero
Do you have any last exception files ? If so, could you post them ? They are in your user folder.

Also, please try starting a new game for testing purposes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 22 (1,300 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hello, where do I find these files? And responding, I already started a new game and I have the same problem
Message 5 of 22 (1,292 Views)

Hero
In documents\electronicarts\thesims4.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 22 (1,279 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
But what files do you need exactly?
Message 7 of 22 (1,276 Views)

Hero
the ones called lastexception.txt (if you have any of those with new date)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 22 (1,274 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I have some files here with that name, as I do not know the right one for you, I'll send everyone by that name. Just a moment while I make them up and get the link.
Message 9 of 22 (1,271 Views)

Message 10 of 22 (1,269 Views)