I can not bit and turn my elderly alien sim into a vampire..

by xxdarkntwistyxx

Original Post

I can not bit and turn my elderly alien sim into a vampire..

★ Novice

I have a favorite sim that happens to be an alien.  He just reached elderly status so I thought, "Hey, why don't I just use my vampire (who is maxed out) to bite this guy and turn him so he can live forever!".  I befriended this favorite sim with my vampire all the way to best friend status and the option to offer to turn him will not show up.  I went under vampire options to just turn him anyways and the option to turn him is not showing up.  I jumped onto a different vampire I created and ended up with the same results.  I thought maybe because this favorite sim is elderly?  I used the cas.fulleditmode and turned my favorite sim back down to an adult.  Still no luck.  I still can't bite and turn him.  I played my favorite sim and had him talk to my vampires to try to get the "ask to be turned" option to appear but it never did.  I'm stuck.  I can bite and turn any other sim but not my favorite sim.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2 (1,349 Views)

Re: I can not bit and turn my elderly alien sim into a vampire..

Hero

It's most probably due to the fact that it's an alien. You can't have hybrid Sims so Aliens can't be vampires as well.

Best is to try if it works on a normal Sim and if it does, I think that's the issue

If you're not opposed to mods, you can give the MC Command Center a try. That does allow alien/vampire hybrid but I'm not exactly sure how you get them with the mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,339 Views)