I can log in in game but not on the web page - why?

by ThunderDancer18

Original Post

I can log in in game but not on the web page - why?

★ Novice

Hey I have a very confusing problem (No, it is not Sims 3 Deutsch but that was apparently the only option I could choose except from French and I don't understand French - My problem is with Sims 3 Dansk (Danish))

I have my password for Origin and my account when I log on to the Sims 3 Community. When I am in the launcher for The Sims 3 or Origin, it works fine and I can log on to my account. But as soon as I want to gain access to the Sims 3 Community Site, I can't log on at all and I get the message that my log on information is invalid repeatedly. I tried to change the password but I end up with the exact same situation and I am left completely confused. Why doesn't it work?? Aren't Origin and the Community Site not compatible or have I misunderstood something?  

Can anyone help me?
Please answer ASAP

Message 1 of 5 (574 Views)

Re: I can log in in game but not on the web page - why?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have similar problem too. I can log into game and it works, but I have problem with website. Even changing language doesnt help me.  So my problem is that I can log in on the main sims 3 page but when i go to store it keeps asking my password and log in info. And when i type those it keeps loading and loading. I have  deleted  browser history, tried different browser, disabled antivirus program.  nothing helps and I contacted EA chat service and they told its fine on their side. So I have no clue whats goin on. I hope its gona work. soon

And also when go to "redeem code" it asks my log in info again and then website says 'im logged off but when i go to "my own page" again it says i'm logged in...wierd I say...Maybe it works tomorow

Message 2 of 5 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

Just wana report.  On my computer that site is working again. I can go to store page. Didnt do anything special. Just waited. Maybe some server problem on EA's side.

Message 3 of 5 (529 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think it is a server problem because it happens a lot to me lately. 

Message 4 of 5 (527 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If you have a pc try clearing the IE browsing history. The cookie may have expired.

Message 5 of 5 (522 Views)