Re: I bought

by CMeki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so my grandma bought the sims 4 online on here, but i cant find the product code anywere. If someone could send me the (or unused) product code, that would be fantastic. Please help me, i've been on tears trying to find it. Standard smile)

Message 1 of 3 (166 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@CrxftinqPanda

Like @AmiMusk said, EA support might be able to help you.

Just to explain how it works, when you buy a game on Origin it gets automatically added to the account you're logged into. You can also buy the game as a gift some someone else, and then it's added to their account. If your grandmother bought the game to her account, support might be able to move it, or get her a refund so that you can get the game on the correct account. But then you'll also need her account info, so the best thing would be for you and your grandmother contacting support together if possible.

If she gifted the game to you, or bought it on your account, it should be added directly to your library. Open Origin and click My Game Library to see if you have any games there. Make sure also that she bought you the base game, and not one of the expansions (Cats&Dogs for example). Expansions are invisible in the library if you do not own the base game Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Greetings,
If the game is purchased from Origin or its official website and if you have the account information with you, you can just contact the Support team and they should be able to help you with the code. 

You can go to the link below and contact support:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/#

===============================================================================
I don't work or have any association with EA. The information is best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. If a post helps you, please give it XP.

Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@CrxftinqPanda

Like @AmiMusk said, EA support might be able to help you.

Just to explain how it works, when you buy a game on Origin it gets automatically added to the account you're logged into. You can also buy the game as a gift some someone else, and then it's added to their account. If your grandmother bought the game to her account, support might be able to move it, or get her a refund so that you can get the game on the correct account. But then you'll also need her account info, so the best thing would be for you and your grandmother contacting support together if possible.

If she gifted the game to you, or bought it on your account, it should be added directly to your library. Open Origin and click My Game Library to see if you have any games there. Make sure also that she bought you the base game, and not one of the expansions (Cats&Dogs for example). Expansions are invisible in the library if you do not own the base game Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)