I bought The Sims 3: World Adventures. Where are my free sim points?

by twsimgamer82

Original Post

I bought The Sims 3: World Adventures. Where are my free sim points?

★ Novice

As the subject head says. I purchased The Sims 3: World Adventures. Bought it on the Origin store, downloaded it and installed it. The description of the games mentions that you get $10 worth of free sim points in the Features section. I jumped on to The Sims 3 website and entered in the serial code that Origin displays for me and it says it's invalid. Am I using the correct code?

Message 1 of 7 (203 Views)

Re: I bought The Sims 3: World Adventures. Where are my free sim points?

Hero (Retired)

check your the sims account  or if your still logged into the sims 3 site try log out then log back in

• Click on 'My Account.'
  • You should see a 'Redeem Free Sim Points' orange button.

you don't need to rereg the game again origin do that automatically for you

Message 2 of 7 (199 Views)

★ Novice

Still have no idea what you're talking about. I bought The Master Suite Stuff pack the same day and on my sim page it's only one that shows up as registered, and that popped up today so I'm thinking that Origin is having some issues. I'm think about contacting them over the phone if that is even an option anymore. I can't find a support number anywhere.

Message 3 of 7 (195 Views)

Hero (Retired)

to check for your free simpoints you need to log into your the sims 3 account on the sims 3 site then check your my store account

Click on 'My Account.' just under your username o the sims 3 the little drop down arrow then click on

You should see a 'Redeem Free Sim Points' orange button.

see image

Message 4 of 7 (191 Views)

Hero (Retired)

if you wish to contact CS that is done via  live chat

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 5 of 7 (188 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for trying to help me. I've tried all the suggestions already with no success. I'll end up calling EA on this matter, because my thesims3.com sim page doesn't even show that I've registered The Sims 3: World Adventures, but it is showing that I have registered The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff pack that I purchased at the same time. *face palm*

Message 6 of 7 (179 Views)

Hero (Retired)

this has happened to other players in the past the game is registered in their origin account downloaded installed shows up in the launcher is played but for some reason the icon does not show up in the mypage but they contacted CS and they where able to assist

Message 7 of 7 (175 Views)