Re: I am having

by MandyLovesPink35

Original Post

@MandyLovesPink35  Then your Acer runs Windows, and you can run a dxdiag.  Please do so and attach it to a post.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 11 of 25 (456 Views)

★ Apprentice

No I cant all i see is System display sound input in  my dxdiag. so try again and stop telling me to do that 

Message 12 of 25 (454 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35  Please post a screenshot of what you see.  Again, the dxdiag function is built into Windows and has worked more or less the same way for a very long time.  If it's not working that way for you, I need to see exactly how.

Message 13 of 25 (429 Views)

★ Apprentice

now I am starting to get this message unable to start game  service initalization failed and I dont know why everything is new from my sims 3 folder and I reinstall everyting 

Message 14 of 25 (420 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35  Did you ever have Sims 3 installed on this computer before, and if so, what method did you use to install it: Origin, discs, or Steam?  I also really do need a dxdiag.  Again, if you're not seeing the layout I've described, please post a screenshot.

Message 15 of 25 (407 Views)

★ Apprentice

Origin and the last time I CANT DO A  dxdiag  SO * OFF WITH THAT 

Message 16 of 25 (401 Views)

★ Apprentice

SEEE CANT DO IT 

Message 17 of 25 (400 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35 

The only difference with the DxDiag between your system and the guide @puzzlezaddict posted is that you don't have to click "Run 64bit DxDiag" anymore, the data is collected at start.

So, wait until the green bar is gone > Click on "Save all Information"  > Save the "DxDiag.txt" file to your desktop and load it up here like puzzle's guide suggested.

Two things:

a.) It would be nice if you also anwser the questions @puzzlezaddict asked. This questions are important for the troubleshooting processes.   

b.) it would also be nice if you could curb your temper a little bit. Puzzle knows what she is doing and she is also a voluntarist that tries to help you in her free time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 18 of 25 (385 Views)

★ Apprentice

stop asking me to a DxDiag I cant do it for the last time 

Message 19 of 25 (378 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35 

I just explained to you how you can do it, and I know that it works. 

So that leads to the conclusion that you don't want to do it, and that is fine of course, we just can't help you then because we need info about your system to be able to help you. 

Have a nice day. Standard smile

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 20 of 25 (371 Views)