Accepted Solution

Re: I am having

★ Apprentice

and my driver are new so I dont need your help anymore 

View in thread

Message 25 of 25 (1,073 Views)

All Replies

@MandyLovesPink35  What happens when you try to install?  If you get an error message, please post a screenshot.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 25 (836 Views)

★ Apprentice

I dont get any errors but it get stick on 22% when I try and install it though origin 

Message 3 of 25 (827 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35  Please do a clean uninstall and reinstall of Origin:

• Quit Origin, then right-click on the Task Bar and open the Task Manager.  Scroll through looking for Origin entries.  If you find any, click on them and End Task.
  • Clear Origin's cache.
  • Download Revo Uninstaller (the free version is fine) from here.
  • Launch Revo, select Origin from the list, and click Uninstall.
  • When it finishes uninstalling, select "Moderate" under "scanning modes," and click Scan.
  • If Revo finds any remaining registry entries, select all, delete, and click Next.
  • Revo will display "Remaining Data and Folders."  Select all of them except for the "Origin Games" folder, if you have any other Origin games installed.  (This is where those games are located by default.)  Delete the rest.
  • Close Revo, and restart your computer.

Next, download the full Origin installer and run it.  Here's the direct download link:

http://download.dm.origin.com/origin/live/OriginSetup.exe

Be sure to run both the installer and Origin itself as an admin: right-click on each and select "Run as Administrator."

When installing Sims 3, try just the base game first, no packs.

Message 4 of 25 (823 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did reinstall Origin and did all that 

Message 5 of 25 (817 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35  I understand you reinstalled Origin, but did you do a clean uninstall, as described?  The regular uninstall process leaves behind a number of files that might interfere with a subsequent download.

If the clean uninstall and reinstall doesn't help, please clear Origin's cache (as linked in my previous post) and then change the install location for Sims 3.  You can create a new folder within Program Files (x86) if you want; just don't use Origin Games.

If that doesn't help either, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 6 of 25 (790 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah I did and same problem now it is stick on 2 %

Message 7 of 25 (768 Views)

★ Apprentice

I cant do a dxdiag my laptop is differnt from the picture 

Message 8 of 25 (767 Views)

@MandyLovesPink35  Do you have a Mac, or just a Windows setup that looks different than the screenshot?  If you have a Windows PC, you don't need to worry about how things look: click Windows key-R, write "dxdiag" without quotes, Enter, wait for the scan to finish, and click Save All Information.  The function is built into all recent versions of Windows, even ones too old to run Origin.

If you have a Mac, click the Apple icon in the upper left corner of your screen and select About This Mac; a window with your computer's basic info will pop up.  To take a screenshot of it, click command-shift-4 and drag your cursor over the pop-up, cropping out the serial number below the other info.  Then click the Storage button and take a screenshot of that.  The screenshots will land on your desktop.  You can attach both to a reply here by clicking the Browse button next to the paper clip icon.

Message 9 of 25 (747 Views)

★ Apprentice

no I have a acer

Message 10 of 25 (742 Views)