I already have City Living but i have the trial error

by MileenaRenz

Original Post

I already have City Living but i have the trial error

★★★★ Novice

Idk what's going on but suddenly my game has been telling me that I need to restart my game to ensure all the packs for the save are enabled. It's weird because I had CL since it came out for one and I also didn't even know a trial thing happened to begin with. I did so many things to get rid of the notice but to no avail, Idk what to do about this. I'm afraid to play the saves that have the notice on it because I don't wanna lose progress and such. I do use cc and mods even but I took all of those out and checked the game an it was still there so now I'm stumped.

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: I already have City Living but i have the trial error

@MileenaRenz  Try clearing Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

and repairing the game: open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

Please also check whether the City Living content appears in-game.  You can load a new save instead of your current ones if you like, although your current ones should be fine as long as you don't save your progress with content missing.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: I already have City Living but i have the trial error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@MileenaRenzTry changing your setting to automatic game updates in origin then logout and log back in. Also try repairing your game. I attached photo to show where to find repair button.

Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)