Re: I Need Help

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Need Help

★★ Novice

Hello! So I am in a very sticky situation. I have had my laptop for 12 years and it decided to stop working the day after Get Famous came out. It had an error reading that there was no hard drive, but there was. Despite that fact, we decided to get a new laptop.

So that leads me to my question. How would I be able to get my sims files and saves onto the new laptop even though the I cant turn on the old one?

I really need some help here. I am not a techy person myself and I am so sad. I spent so much money on all the packs and I dont want to lose them. My laptop has not and will not turn on. I tired to boot it up using different methods. My new laptop is here and I want to play the Sims 4 very badly. 

Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Download Origin https://www.origin.com/dnk/en-us/store/download and install it. Log in with your account and you will find the game in your Game Library.

For saves get a professional to see if they can be rescued.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Download Origin https://www.origin.com/dnk/en-us/store/download and install it. Log in with your account and you will find the game in your Game Library.

For saves get a professional to see if they can be rescued.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (283 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much! Should I contact the sims team or what? That is to get my saves back. 

Message 3 of 4 (277 Views)

Champion (Retired)

They wont be able to help. A professional at a repair shop might.

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)