Re: Placeholders and Sims Club Points on my Origin Purchase History

by eacharlotte

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Found Out Something New!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I admit that I do not navigate websites very well. I found My Account details yesterday. Confusedmileyhappy:

I am not sure, but somewhere I need to thank EA for allowing me the chance to be part of  this site. If I were an influential person, I would tell a few game reviewers how wrong they are about EA. Somebody had to do some forgiving or I would not be allowed to participate.

This  site is wonderful.

Thank you again and  Way to go, Electronic Arts! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 7 (1,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I found the page again and it is my account  history.

The SC stood for Sim Points (I remember my last purchases). I guess I would have gotten it quicker were it SP, though.

The placeholders are in place as I spend my Sim Point bundles.

I want to thank you for not belittling me.

Yes, I should have thought of this right away. So much for a club. Confusedmileyhappy:

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,649 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hi debidoosim, are you referring to this thread:  Sims Club?

If so, you got an answer on there from Crinrict, asking for more details. Standard smile Maybe you can provide them with the details you gave here?

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 2 of 7 (1,642 Views)

Hero

I've never ever heard of a Sims Club. Maybe a screen shot (where you black out all personal info) would be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,637 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I just had some major issues accessing the site.Maybe the log in server was down for a bit?

The information about my order history was on Origin and I cannot find it now. Yes, I should have taken a screenshot and If I can access it again, I will. Are we allowed to post screenshots here?

I just thought if I am a member of some club which looks as if it gives out points, then it would be nice to know what to do with them. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 7 (1,631 Views)

Hero

You can just upload them to some third party site and then post the link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,630 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

After playing web browser relay I was able to get into my Origin account a minute ago, the http one so I know it is truly Origin. Well, everything looks normal today and my Account even shows the mobile phone games.

I would still like to find that page again...but, I probably should not have been there in the first place. I didn't check to see if it was a http site or not. 

All I want is to have a normal account and play safely within EA's TOS and EULA.  Confusedmileyhappy:

The other thing I want is the ability to discuss Sims and Sims-related issues. My old computers had ALL of the failures that were known and then some. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 6 of 7 (1,628 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I found the page again and it is my account  history.

The SC stood for Sim Points (I remember my last purchases). I guess I would have gotten it quicker were it SP, though.

The placeholders are in place as I spend my Sim Point bundles.

I want to thank you for not belittling me.

Yes, I should have thought of this right away. So much for a club. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 7 of 7 (1,650 Views)