Humør mus

by NadiaMK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Humør mus

★★★ Newbie

hej sims leksikon

jeg ved ikke om i har forstand på det, men jeg har købt en sims mus der hedder illuminated mouse, den skulle kunne lyse i samme farve som ens simmers humør.....men min virker ikke, den står bare og skifter farve hele tiden........ved i om jeg kan gøre noget?????

Hilsen Nadia

Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Humør mus

Hero (Retired)

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English. (you can use a program such as google translate if you like Confusedmileyhappy: )

However, you may vote for the language you would like to see supported in the future over here at the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

Thanks

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Origin plans to introduce additional language support further down the line but at this point in time, we will ask everyone to post in English only so everyone can participate in the discussions.

Please feel free to repost your query in English. (you can use a program such as google translate if you like Confusedmileyhappy: )

However, you may vote for the language you would like to see supported in the future over here at the Idea Exchange: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Support-Community-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/SupportCommunityIdeaExchange

Thanks

Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

Hero

Hi

the AnswerHQ is English only at the moment.

Could you please repost your issue in English

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (210 Views)