Re: How to save my game, house and family's.

by crinrict

Original Post

How to save my game, house and family's.

★★ Novice

How to save in the sims 4.

So there are 3 standard worlds. Within these worlds, they are dived in area's. Each area has some lot's to build your house on.

Option 1 or 2.

- Option1: I always use "save as". At first i used a save file for every lot/house at every world.

Upside: I was sure the game is saved, no data loss, the sims start more or less at the same place.

Downside: It seems i don't see the neighbourhood's progress(house building/changes). Unless i visit them first.

- Option2: I use the same save-file for all worlds, area's and all houses.

Upside: I am not sure but i think everything is up2date.

Downside: When you load the game and play on a diffrent  lot  previous time, Then it seems that all Sims start outside the house everytime. also when you swotch without saving. I am not sure if this has bad effect on my sims and there jobs.

I would like to change from option 1 to 2. It's faster to find my file 'since there is only 1 needed.

+ if other people/family/friends play on other  Lots, Its easy to use the same fall, and i see the progress immidiatly.

Or is it bad to use one save file? for everything.

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: How to save my game, house and family's.

Hero

TBH, I'm not entirely sure what your question is.

If you use save as and play different save for each household, then it's like you're playing several different games at the same time. 

The game is currently not very rotational player friendly (with relationship culling and such) but there are mods out there that can help you if you're not opposed to those (google MC Command Center)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)