How to register sims 3 with a digital product from Steam?

by Shamalamamoomoo5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to register sims 3 with a digital product from Steam?

★★★★★ Newbie

So, for some reason, I decided to buy Sims 3 from Steam. Yet somehow, it never tells me what the register code is. Yes, the Sims 3 folder is inside the EA folder, so it still works with that folder system. (I'm not really sure how to put it.) However, I'm not sure if I'm not looking close enough, or if it's just that Steam gets weird if you buy Sims 3. I would be very happy with the register code so I can create my own worlds and other things. Thanks. Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to register sims 3 with a digital product from Steam?

Hero (Retired)

@Shamalamamoomoo5  Please read this - link - Steam issued CD keys I know the keys are in Steam as many people have found the keys and used them in Origin.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (380 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Shamalamamoomoo5  Steam provides an activation code that should (I've never tried it) be usable in Origin. Right click the game name and click properties - I think this is where you find the code. With that code you should be able to activate the game in Origin.

Message 2 of 4 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

WonderingThat doesn’t work. I tried both the game file and the game icon, but neither worked. Is there anything else I can do?

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Shamalamamoomoo5  Please read this - link - Steam issued CD keys I know the keys are in Steam as many people have found the keys and used them in Origin.

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)