Re: How to re-install the EA Download Manager ( The Sims 3 )

by Volvitt16

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

hello

Message 51 of 57 (1,314 Views)

★★ Novice

The patch worked to get my base game to work. But I now have the same problem since installing the expansions. Reinstalling the game patch didn't work, either.

There also seems to be no way to connect Origin to my Sims account. And I have had no help from Admins here. 

Message 52 of 57 (1,280 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm starting to think we need to all get together and sue the hell out of EA Games! They give us no support and their Origin is *! Getting a new computer and trying to reinstall games ALREADY PAID FOR, and CANNOT PLAY, because of this stupid problem with Origin! A class action lawsuit is called for. The people who are here to help are NO help at all!

Message 53 of 57 (1,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did that and I still will not download it comes up invalid directory

Message 54 of 57 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin isn't allowing me to log in  so I can play the games I installed. It keeps talking about a compatibility mode not sure what to do please help.

Message 55 of 57 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. But when in go to origin it wont let me download it there either. Can someone help me please.

Message 56 of 57 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hate origin!!!!   cant get games on it, or it doesn't cooperate.. I've lost my freebies, and games I tried to download.. and very confusing how to download things into the game... I want the ea download manager back....   Frown Frown Frown where can I get it, please give us back the manager....

Message 57 of 57 (923 Views)