How to have separate games?

by Shaunh85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to have separate games?

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to run separate games in the Sims 4?

I created a Sim and then my Girlfriend created one in the same neighbourhood, however the problem is as I play my sim hers is ageing and doing its own thing which is affecting her game play and vice versa.

So is there a way to play separate games like you used to be able to?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (3,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to have separate games?

★★★ Newbie

Following speaking with customer support i can reveal that you are unable to run separate worlds without another being affected like you could in previous version of the sims as it is all the one main save file.

The only way to overcome this issue is for each household to have their own save file and utilise the Save As option to allow this to remain independent. As previously stated you may also wish to turn auto ageing off of sims your not plaing with.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,663 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Well the only way i can see to overcome this at this time is in the game options you turn off auto ageing of unplayed sims, and to create a separate save file.

Waiting to talk to customer service in the hopes they may provide some light on the subject given most peoples issues are just being able to play the game.

Message 2 of 3 (3,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Following speaking with customer support i can reveal that you are unable to run separate worlds without another being affected like you could in previous version of the sims as it is all the one main save file.

The only way to overcome this issue is for each household to have their own save file and utilise the Save As option to allow this to remain independent. As previously stated you may also wish to turn auto ageing off of sims your not plaing with.

Message 3 of 3 (3,664 Views)