How to get Pomegranates on Sims 3

by bev6usa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get Pomegranates on Sims 3

★ Guide

One of my Sims was challenged to bring Pomegranates to the grocery store but I don't know how to get them.

Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 2 (23,088 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get Pomegranates on Sims 3

@bev6usa  Pomegranates are native to Egypt (at least in TS3), and I believe they can be bought from the food merchant, if you select "buy" instead of "buy food."  There's also an orchard overlooking the river bank downhill from the mansions on the west side of the map.  In France, there's a house in the northwest (the Pivert family lives there when you first visit) that has at least one pomegranate tree.  You can check every day to find out whether it's harvestable.

You can also collect pomegranate seeds in Egypt, although they'll read as unknown uncommon seeds.  And you can plant those seeds at home, or mature pomegranates, just like other harvestables.

Or, if you're really desperate, you can find the mature trees in buydebug.  About half of the ones you place will already be harvestable.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (23,083 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to get Pomegranates on Sims 3

@bev6usa  Pomegranates are native to Egypt (at least in TS3), and I believe they can be bought from the food merchant, if you select "buy" instead of "buy food."  There's also an orchard overlooking the river bank downhill from the mansions on the west side of the map.  In France, there's a house in the northwest (the Pivert family lives there when you first visit) that has at least one pomegranate tree.  You can check every day to find out whether it's harvestable.

You can also collect pomegranate seeds in Egypt, although they'll read as unknown uncommon seeds.  And you can plant those seeds at home, or mature pomegranates, just like other harvestables.

Or, if you're really desperate, you can find the mature trees in buydebug.  About half of the ones you place will already be harvestable.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (23,084 Views)