Re: How to get November 2020 patch from EA desktop Bate

by Sashas0nic

Original Post

How to get November 2020 patch from EA desktop Bate

★★ Novice

I was nice and thought I would help out, so I switched from Origin to EA Beta. I got the Patch in October 2020 for the Star Wars pack, but this month I did not see the notice for the November 2020 patch for Mt. Whatever. So I did not think I need one to play, but low and behold I must because now when I get in and start my sim I can do anything but watch him get out of bed a stretch. That is it, no time, no data, no stat bar, no sim Icon in the bottom left, nothing. I can't even make him move. So I go up to save and exit before I do any damage to him, but guess what I can't even that will not work for me. So I have to do I hard stop on the program just so I can get out of it. Can someone Please help me with this.

Message 1 of 3 (237 Views)

@Lonewolf0501  just to clarify, what version number does your game have?  Load it to the Main Menu, where you can choose to load a save or start a new one, and look along the bottom of the screen.  Please list the full version number, i.e. 1.xx.xxx.xxxx.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Lonewolf0501 I had the EA desktop installed for a while, but chose to go back to the other. It's mainly a "game launcher" though.

However, your issue sounds more like a mod use issue, particularly a UI type mod. 

If you do use mods, check for updates

.. answered similar time to puzzlezaddict, he'll sort it out.

Message 3 of 3 (225 Views)