How to fix error code 22 on The Sims 4

by BradyHockey02

Original Post

How to fix error code 22 on The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I updated origin and then i tried to play The sims 4 but a message popped up and it said error code 22. I could not see any of my save data and i could not save. None of my previous data was on there. Please help this is really frustrating.

Message 1 of 6 (2,391 Views)

Betreff: How to fix error code 22 on The Sims 4

Hero

Error 22 is usually a problem with read-only files which can happen if some kind of backup or sync is being done in the background.

Are you using OneDrive ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No I am not using OneDrive. Nothing was being done in the background but i updated origin before I discovered this problem.
Message 3 of 6 (2,368 Views)

Hero

Try restarting your computer and try again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (2,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am with this problem too, and i tried to reset my computer 4 times and nothing had changed, please help us with it! Im with this problem have 5 days! I really need some help.

Message 5 of 6 (1,705 Views)

Hero

Try if it starts if you do a clean boot: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/FAQ/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/ 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,694 Views)