How to fix error code 132:458619d6:cd448d6b

by lashay12888

Original Post

How to fix error code 132:458619d6:cd448d6b

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Also my game won’t let my turn my mods on every time I do and reopen the game mods are unchecked again. 

I turned on my mods then restart the game and mods are still turned off. And when I try to go on the gallery nothing will load and I’m online on origin and I have WiFi at home and my laptop is connected to it but it just won’t load the gallery. 

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Re: How to fix error code 132:458619d6:cd448d6b

Hero
@lashay12888 What security software are you using ?

Maybe this helps: https://crinrict.com/blog/2020/10/add-exceptions-to-anti-virus-programs.html

Bit confused about your title though. Do you also get that error code ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I got that error code trying to go to a high school I downloaded from the gallery. every time I try to go to that high school I downloaded with my sims it won’t let me. And I’m not sure which is my security software but I had downloaded “jdownloader”, “avast free antivirus”. I’m not sure if those are it I’m not really great with computers
Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)

Hero
@lashay12888 try the suggestion in the post I linked above for Avast/AVG then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)