[MOD RELATED] 102/122:6ee24dd4

by MatchedSiren

Original Post

Re: How to fix error code 102:6ee24dd4:656c7982 in the sims 4

★ Apprentice

When you say "break" do you mean they're broken forever or just until the mods are updated? Also, right now, I have to wait to download said mod since the creator has not updated it yet. The weird thing is that in the past when a mod needed updating, I could still play the households, I just couldn't fully use the mods. I honestly would rather deal with that then not being able to play the household. Is there a way to disable certain mods but still be able to keep other mods enabled without removing them from the mod folder?

Message 11 of 47 (3,300 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@beeke404

You can simply remove those that do not work and keep the rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 47 (3,288 Views)

★ Apprentice
But I don't completly understand why I can't play the households with the outdated mods cause previously, I've been able to play them. I just couldn't use the mods fully.
Message 13 of 47 (3,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

The newest game patch broke several mods and custom content. This can happen as we get updates for the game. Players using mods and cc have to go through their mods folder to find what needs to be deleted or replaced.

Disabling or turning off both mod/cc options isn't enough of a test.

To test this, move your mods folder to the desktop, clear your game cache and delete the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting. Try playing the game again to test. If it loads okay, it may be that some of the mods/cc have become outdated.

How to Delete Cache Files
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

A list of some of the broken/updated mods/cc
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

Finding Problem Mods and CC
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS4_Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Message 14 of 47 (3,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, I don't care what or how anyone has said to fix it and if it still doesn't work for you after updating mods.

The only thing that has worked for me was to remove all my script mods some of which were updated by the creators. Anything that says "*.TS4SCRIPT",

I don't know which one is the problem and I just removed all that I had and my game was playable.

I won't put those back in until there is a permanent fix in the game.

Message 15 of 47 (3,258 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@violetlass

Mods must be fixed by their creators. EA does not make them so can not fix them for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 47 (3,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine still didn't work after the MC Command Center update

Message 17 of 47 (3,191 Views)

★★ Pro

Have you tried clearing your game cache and deleting the the localthumbcache.package from the Sims 4 folder to help with troubleshooting.

How to Delete Cache Files
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Message 18 of 47 (3,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I too am having this issue. And I've updated all my mods to the newest already, and this all started after getting seasons installed. Like someone else said, the households I've been playing very often are working fine, but the ones I haven't played in ages for some reason are getting the error. 

Message 19 of 47 (3,096 Views)

Hero
Hi @AnnaLoo91

did you also try removing all mods or just the updating part ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 47 (3,081 Views)