How to delete problematic random sims that i add in my household?

by MoonishCloud

Original Post

How to delete problematic random sims that i add in my household?

★ Novice

I added a random female sims to be a wife for my sims but she is causing problem. First, she does not appear in portrait panel but IS in the household(cant find her anywhere). And now my whole family members in the house is invisible except her. All of their pictures in portrait panel is gone. Panel is there, but no picture. So i killed her but she is still there, just not responding and my family members are still problematic and invisible even after i evict and move them in other house

Message 1 of 2 (172 Views)

Re: How to delete problematic random sims that i add in my household?

@MoonishCloud  This sounds like some serious game corruption to me.  Do you have any backup saves to which you can revert?  At the very least, those might have few enough issues that you can get things under control again.

If you've already evicted your sims in Edit Town and replaced them, there might not be much else you can do to salvage your game.  The best you could probably do is save the family to the bin and place them into a brand-new save.  They wouldn't know any other sims in town, but they'd (probably) remember each other, and they'd keep their skills and might be able to transfer their jobs to the new town, provided the corresponding buildings already exist in that world.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)