Re: How to delete demo of the sims 3 pets from my library?

by aryaveer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to delete demo of the sims 3 pets from my library?

★ Novice

Hi

How to remove demo games from origin library?

Message 1 of 4 (1,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi mazejandro,

Once you've entered a game in your Origin library, it is linked to your account and cannot be removed.

However, you can of course uninstall the game from any computer you installed it on. You can also hide the game in your Origin library. To do so, open Origin and right click on your game. To do so, right click on the game in the "My Games" thumb and click "Hide". :robothappy:

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,199 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Plesae contac EA support for this. They may ask you about date of birth, credit card or security question(as per the information listed on your accoun) to verify account ownership. Here is the link that will  help you to contact them: http://help.ea.com/contact-us

Regards,

Arya

Message 2 of 4 (1,165 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi mazejandro,

Once you've entered a game in your Origin library, it is linked to your account and cannot be removed.

However, you can of course uninstall the game from any computer you installed it on. You can also hide the game in your Origin library. To do so, open Origin and right click on your game. To do so, right click on the game in the "My Games" thumb and click "Hide". :robothappy:

Welcome! Take the time to discover the community by visiting our Answer HQ Announcements section
Message 3 of 4 (1,200 Views)

★ Guide

Hiding the game from Origin will not remove the Demo from your account. If you contact EA customer support and ask them to remove the Demo. They will complete disable it from your account. It is just a temporary resolution to hide the demo.

Regards,

Arya

Message 4 of 4 (1,158 Views)