How to build triangular walls

by escapedpolarbear

Original Post

How to build triangular walls

★★★★★ Apprentice

Playing TS3 and I have a bathroom on the top floor of my house. This is like an attic floor as the roof covers this floor. The bathtub is against the wall. It glitched and my sim ended up stuck outside the house, hovering outside the top floor. I went into build mode, destroyed the wall and she was able to walk back inside. However, there is now a hole in the wall. I don't know how to build triangular walls to cover it. When I tried 'create wall' it wouldn't allow me to.

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 14.00.22.png

Message 1 of 3 (2,727 Views)

Re: How to build triangular walls

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don't think there is a way to build the wall you ask of. I have had similar problems with sims slipping though walls.  May I suggest. 1, remove the bath. 2. remove roof and  the side walls completely and replace the roof. This sort of wall is build when a roof is put in place.  3, relocate the bath to minimize the risk of your sim doing a slip though again. (This seams to happen mostly when your sim undresses/dresses). I hope this works for you, it has for me in the past. If this happens again here are a couple of tricks you may like to try.  (a ), if you have a teleportation pad on the lot, use your sims phone and teleport home. This will send your sim close to the letterbox, this also works if your sim slips through the side of a swimming pool. (b ), place a door behind your sim.  As your sim is already home I'm not sure if the resetsim cheat will work, maybe someone with more knowledge than I can advise you on the cheat.

Message 2 of 3 (2,705 Views)

Re: How to build triangular walls

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 3 (2,615 Views)