Re: How to access Last Venue of Amore in Monte Vista

by pekesims

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

The download of Monte Vista does not show any of the item I see on your screen shot, and I definitely do not have water in my canals but ground.  I have no gondola under Vehicles, and Last Venue of Amore does not show up as an option on the venues under the outdoor section.  I do have boardwalk, but not the Last Venue.

I am going to try to reinstall Monte Vista tomorrow, if I have time.  If that does not work, do you know who I would contact about the missing items from the disc that I purchased?

Thanks for the help.  Too bad it did not work.

Message 11 of 16 (318 Views)

Hero (Retired)

that set is a Sims 3 store DLC item only it was never released on a disk or retail stores by any means a.f.a.i.r/k

dunno but see if you can seek a refund from the seller

@SandArcher  feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Message 12 of 16 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I uninstalled Monte Vista and tried to reinstall it, and now Monte Vista does not show up in my worlds at all, and even though Last Venue of Amore still seems to be in the game, it still does not show up as an installed venue under transportation.

Any ideas about what I can do or who I can contact about this issue?  I feel like I paid for a defective disk.

Message 13 of 16 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I doubt that will work because I bought it at Walmart, and I no longer have a receipt for it.  It came as a World Bundle and had Monte Vista and Hidden Springs on it.  I am not very pleased with either world because they lack the ability to add very many lots because of all the rounded terrain.  I wish EA would make a world making program for the Mac so I could make my own worlds.

If Last Venue is only a store item, then I guess I will have to save up points to add it to my game.  Have you ever seen it offered on the Store Daily Deals?  I watch that closely for the best deals on items I am interested in, but I miss some of the items because of not being on the computer 24/7.

Thanks for your help.

Message 14 of 16 (307 Views)

Hero (Retired)

for your world/s once that code is on your the Sims 3 account you can and should be able to download and install the world/s from your the Sims 3  account my store account-purchase history

I'll tag a Mac/player helpers to offer advice on your worlds not showing up in game it is an issue that does happen even with PC players

tbh i don't watch the sales anymore as it a bit of a hit and miss with them

@pekesims   [Mac] common issue here now for the OP uninstalled the world reinstalled and is not showing up in the game 

Message 15 of 16 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@annie53 Please, try the solution crinrict posted in this thread.

Thanks @rumbutter, I forgot suscribing to this thread :S

Message 16 of 16 (280 Views)