How many save slots are available?

by SlinkyPounce

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How many save slots are available?

★★★ Newbie

Hello All,

Recently my laptop stopped letting me play The Sims 4, so I snagged all my saves to put them on my wife's laptop. I know I need to rename my save files so I don't overwrite hers, but her saves folder currently has saves in slots a, b, 2-9 and I really don't want to mess us her saves.

My question is, do I rename my save files to slot 10, etc, or to slot c, etc for it to work properly in game?

Ex: slot_00000010.save

slot_0000000c.save

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How many save slots are available?

Champion (Retired)

@SlinkyPounce 

Move you Wife's Saves folder to somewhere safe and play with your own saves folder. When done put her saves folder back so she can play. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)

All Replies

Re: How many save slots are available?

Champion (Retired)

@SlinkyPounce 

Move you Wife's Saves folder to somewhere safe and play with your own saves folder. When done put her saves folder back so she can play. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (386 Views)