How long does the sims 4 take to download??

by ssparkes2

Original Post

Re: How long does the sims 4 take to download??

★★★ Newbie

Uhh, I started downloading the sims yesterday... as in 24 hours, and it’s only at 22% completion

So it is painfully slow

Message 51 of 54 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ya it also took me like 13 hours for some reason and i have perfectly good internet i stayed up like till the next day morning just for my computer to not close like come on u gotta change this like seriously ugh
Message 52 of 54 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Addstarr Same here. Mine is switching from saying less then an hour left to 23 hours left. i'm at 72% downloaded, so hopefully it's done soon.
Message 53 of 54 (590 Views)

Community Manager
Closing this thread here as it is from 2014. For current posts, please open a new thread if the download isn't happening and any relevant information you feel offers more insight. Thanks.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 54 of 54 (578 Views)