How long does the sims 4 take to download??

by ssparkes2

Original Post

How long does it take for sims 4, sims get to work?

★★★ Novice

Message 11 of 54 (7,775 Views)

Re: How long does it take for sims 4, sims get to work?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sims 4 Get to work Takes about 30mins for my laptop, It depends on what laptop your using. Hope this helped

Message 12 of 54 (7,745 Views)

Re: How long does the sims 4 take to download??

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I've been waiting for almost 24 hours and it's only at 90%.. Is disk 2faster? I'm still on disk 1...
Message 13 of 54 (7,617 Views)

★★★ Novice

My PC (Windows 8) had so many pop-up ads that we had to take everything off it including Origin. So im working on recovering that and my Sims 4 is  downloading slowly but surely. It takes up to 8 hrs at a time to download sims.

Happy Simming

-Me

If this helped XP would we appreciated

Please note I do not work for EA

Message 14 of 54 (7,050 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was downloading the Sims 4 for my friend since she doesn't have WiFi and I kid you not, it took 8 DAYS to download and install

Message 15 of 54 (7,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Depends on internet speed.

16MBPS takes about 30mins- 1 and a half hours to download from a disc or origin.

8MBPS takes about 2-4 hours from origin, and about 2 and a half hours from a disc. ive seen many people install sims 4 with the same download speeds as i have posted here!

Hoped This Helped!

Message 16 of 54 (6,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi Cody I started downloading the sims 4 last night at about 8 and at the moment it is still on 52% downloaded can u tell me if there is something wrong with my Internet or maybe my mac please x
Message 17 of 54 (6,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im downloading the sims 4 and I'm at 42% that took 18hrs but I have good wifi so idk whats going on!

Message 18 of 54 (6,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It really depends on your computer/ space. It took me about twenty minutes. I guess I was lucky.

Message 19 of 54 (6,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is tight I'm leaving mine over night for the second time last night it completed 48 percent so mad well I did get it on sale :P

Message 20 of 54 (6,178 Views)