How do you unpause your download on Origin

by 2010201945678990

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you unpause your download on Origin

★★★ Newbie

I didn’t pause it on purpose it automatically did but it didn’t show that it downloaded at all so I need help I bought a stuff pack on Amazon and got the code and typed it in on ea.com but it didn’t show the download please help!

Message 1 of 3 (818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you unpause your download on Origin

@2010201945678990  Normally, you'd hover over or click on the Download Manager in the lower left corner of the Origin window to open it.  Then you'd see any paused download and be able to click a little button to resume.

If you don't see anything in the Download Manager, you can just start the download again.  Click on the Sims 3 icon in your Origin library, select More > Stuff Packs, scroll down to the pack you bought, and click Download.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (810 Views)

All Replies

Re: How do you unpause your download on Origin

@2010201945678990  Normally, you'd hover over or click on the Download Manager in the lower left corner of the Origin window to open it.  Then you'd see any paused download and be able to click a little button to resume.

If you don't see anything in the Download Manager, you can just start the download again.  Click on the Sims 3 icon in your Origin library, select More > Stuff Packs, scroll down to the pack you bought, and click Download.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (811 Views)

It worked!

★★★ Newbie

Thank you it worked

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

Message 3 of 3 (806 Views)