Re: How do you make mods and CC work after an update?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you make mods and CC work after an update?

★ Guide

After the latest update, if I have any custom content or mods, enabled, my sims can't do things. Even if I reset them, it doesn't work. And I really like how these sims look. How do I get the CC to work again?

Message 1 of 7 (12,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's probably one or multiple mods that are no longer working. You need to go back to the creators page and update them to the current version (or remove if the creator hasn't updated

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way to find out which ones are not working

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (14,749 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It's probably one or multiple mods that are no longer working. You need to go back to the creators page and update them to the current version (or remove if the creator hasn't updated

The 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way to find out which ones are not working

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (14,750 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks, I found that yesterday after searching more. It was only 1 mod, and I removed it.

Message 3 of 7 (12,762 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I AM the creator of a mod...how do I update it?

Message 4 of 7 (789 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LexLennon 

You update it in the same way that you created it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 7 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I can't seem to reply to the thread from a while ago about giving the simsharefile for reshade for macs. Is there any chance you could please possibly send it to me? 

Message 6 of 7 (635 Views)

@jasminim  Reshade doesn't work in macOS.  Whatever you've read to the contrary is inaccurate.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 7 (622 Views)