How do you delete seed packets from gnomes left outside of lot? Sims4

by MCofficial20

Original Post

How do you delete seed packets from gnomes left outside of lot? Sims4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am not able to delete seed packets left from gnomes in my ZenView apartment.They spawned in an area in my apartment that I cannot edit that I'm guessing is outside of my lot. You can see what I mean in the picture I attached. Has anyone found a way to delete them? I was able to delete the gnomes but not the seed packets.Thanks! 

Message 1 of 5 (915 Views)

Re: How do you delete seed packets from gnomes left outside of lot? Sims4

@MCofficial20  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (889 Views)

Hero
@MCofficial20 If you are not opposed to mods you can use TwistedMexis Destroy Object mod. Just google to find.

I assume you can't open them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@MCofficial20I have this issue now. Did you ever fix it? do I need a mod? The seed packets are not select-able by any tool. The game says there is nothing there but there are seed packets.

Update: I tried removing and adding the balcony floor. Tried using the sledgehammer and was told there was nothing to destroy. Nothing worked. Then I came out of build buy and adjusted the camera to get a good picture. For some reason changing the camera position allowed me to pick up the seed packets. Though it could be because of the other things I tried. Not sure.

Message 4 of 5 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s a little but painful but this worked for me. Place each seed packet you might have in your inventory into the world, just somewhere in the ground. 
then go into build mode and into Family Inventory. Select each seed packet on the ground and you should see the option to Sell. 

Message 5 of 5 (626 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help